EDU-104 is a seven DVD set -- at 31% cost savings off individual DVD list prices. This DVD training course is designed to provide a high level of assembly knowledge for your workforce. It is also an invaluable tool for cross-training--to help insure that every employee has a thorough understanding of their effect on end-product quality.
Useful for vocational/technical schools, state and federal job training centers, independent training centers, community colleges and anyone engaged in "school-to-work" programs. EDU-104 provides advanced core knowledge to prepare students for careers in the electronics assembly industry.
This course may be administered by any training facilitator and contains English subtitles for hearing-impaired and ESL students.
Each of the individual modules are available for Free Online Review using the links on the DVD part numbers below.
Course Contents include:
1. DVD-8 Print Reading for Electronics Assembly
2. DVD-66 The 7 Sins of Safety
3. DVD-88 Bare Board Defect Recognition
4. DVD-79 Handling Moisture Sensitive Components
5. DVD-48 The 7 Sins of Surface Mount Assembly
6. DVD-15 Soldering Iron Tip Care
7. DVD-78 Seven Sins of ESD Control
EDU-101: Advanced Electronics Assembly -- ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING LIBRARY
EDU-102: Surface Mount Assembly -- ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING LIBRARY
EDU-103: Through Hole Assembly -- ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING LIBRARY