This report will provide:
- An overview of the global market for the emerging third-generation, thin-film solar technologies based on dye-sensitized cells (DSC) and organic photovoltaics (OPV)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Assessments of the key materials and technologies being used and investigated to produce both DSC and OPV devices, highlighting both conventional applications and novel ones (such as smart windows)
- Examination of recent developments in applications and market segments, such as consumer electronics (mobile phones, battery chargers), power generation (on-grid and off-grid), BIPV (roofing, windows, walls), and others (i.e., smart fabrics)
- Economic analysis with cost breakdowns for both DSC and OPV
- Comprehensive company profiles of key solar material and cell suppliers.
Target Date: February 2016
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Do you want to order a draft copy or need additional information?
To help us serve you, please submit your request.