Residential Energy Efficiency Technologies and Global Markets
The global revenues for energy–efficient technologies in commercial buildings reached nearly $36.3 billion in 2013 and $41 billion in 2014. This market should reach $60.2 billion in 2019, demonstrating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% from 2014 to 2019.
This report provides:
- An overview of energy-efficient technologies for global residential markets.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Information on residential buildings including sngle family dwellings, as well as duplexes and residential complexes, including apartments and condominiums (multi-family dwellings).
- Details concerning various residential energy efficiency technologies available, their application, and a background section describing the importance of residential energy efficiency technologies in terms of benefits to residential building owners and benefits to utilities and grid systems operators (the latter which help to drive incentives)
- A high level overview of industry activity within the residential energy efficiency technologies market, based on available data
- A regional breakdown of the market into North American, European, and Asian markets
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry
TABLE OF CONTENTS
To help us serve you, please submit your request.
Pricing on the website is provided for single users and 2-5 users licenses only. Please contact us to purchase other multi-user licenses.
Date of Publication:
Apr 9, 2014
PDF via E-mail