The monthly North American PCB Market Report provides timely data on PCB market size, sales and order growth, order backlogs, returns, book-to-bill ratios and near-term forecasts. Data are reported for rigid PCBs and flexible circuits separately. The rigid PCB data are further segmented by company size tiers, and use of embedded technology, RF circuits and metal core are reported. Flex data includes trends in bare circuit versus assembly revenue sources. Trends in sales of boards to the military and medical markets are reported for both rigid and flex, as well as trends in prototype sales. The reports are typically 70 to 80 page
Each IPC North American PCB Market Report Delivers:
- Market Size and Growth — The total size of the North American PCB market is updated monthly and tracked over time, including breakdowns for rigid PCBs and flexible circuit markets.
- Business Performance Data — Track the business performance of the North American PCB industry, broken out for rigid PCB and flexible circuit segments. Get sales and order growth rates and historical trends by product types, plus sales performance of PCB prototypes and sales trends in PCBs for the military/aerospace and medical device markets.
- Forecasts — Keep an eye on forecasts and leading indicators of rigid PCB and flexible circuit segments, including: short-term and mid-term forecasts of PCB sales growth; book-to-bill ratios and graphs with commentary on the sales outlook; and leading indicators of near-term sales growth based on analysis of trends in backlogs and finished-goods inventories.
- Trends — Monitor developments in electronic end-product orders and the industry confidence index; domestic production as a percentage of sales; and the proportion of assembly versus bare circuit value in flexible circuit sales.
- Import/Export Data — See imports and exports of PCBs by product type and trading partner.
- Historical Index Tables — Track sales and orders over time.